Newport in a nutshell
Newport Consulting is an operational management consultancy that helps organisations to transform their business performance through operational excellence.
Here are some fast facts about the company, it’s evolution and performance since inception. Newport in a nutshell:
- Is a mid-tier global operational management consultancy that has experienced strong year-on-year growth since inception.
- Was founded in early 2006 by David Hand, current Managing Director and Karin Haberl, Director of Finance. The company was founded to fill a gap in the operational consulting market.
- Has global operations that expand Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and South Africa with offices and a dedicated staff in each of these regions.
- Has an experienced global team of business analysts, project managers and consultants who bring about real change to an organisation’s operations.
- Has a team that has collectively conducted a significant number of projects across multiple industry sectors with extensive experience in resources, manufacturing, government and services.
- Has a growing team of more than 70 consultants that work in the area of operational strategy, operational improvement and organisational design
- Drives thought leadership in the area of operational excellence and productivity and has authored the well respected Mining Business Outlook Report and Current State of Play report
- Acts as a voice in the sector on productivity. To educate the business community on what productivity is and how it can be achieved, Newport launched the Hub Series
- Actively comments in the media on productivity, operational excellence, leadership, general management, M&As, the mining sector among other topical business areas.
For more information on the story behind Newport, its thought leadership activities and latest industry insights and trends, contact our media partner, Manning & Co. on +61 2 9555 5233.